Our All Set to Sew packs contain everything you need to make the project! Choose your fabric from the link below and pop in the order comments. We will add the matching thread and any required notions!
Fabric Choice - Choose from our premium fabrics from brands Lady McElroy, Atelier Brunette and Dashwood from these links;
Cotton Poplins or Rayons / Viscose
Friday Pattern Co - The Wilder Gown is a loose, flowy, tiered dress that can be sewn up in a bunch of different ways! It has raglan sleeves and ties up at the neck. It is easy to sew and is perfect for drapey woven fabrics. The Wilder Gown can be made as a top or dress, long or short sleeved, with one skirt tier or two. The design is fairly modular so it is easy to customize to your vision!
- Includes sizes XS - 4X
- Beginner level sewing
- Printed pattern + booklet instructions that come in a super cute envelope
- Designed for woven fabrics
- XS-M // 54 - 60” wide fabric // 3.33 yards (3 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 3.88 yards (3.5 metres)
- 1X-4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 4.5 yards (4.1 metres)
LONG SLEEVE TOP:
- XS-M // 54 - 60” wide fabric // 1.5 yards (1.4 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 1.75 yards (1.6 metres)
- 1X-4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 2 yards (1.7 metres)