Our All Set to Sew packs contain everything you need to make the project! Choose your fabric from the link below and pop in the order comments. We will add the matching thread and any required notions free of charge!
Fabric Choice - Choose from either our Cotton Lawns or Double Gauze
PLEASE ADD YOUR FABRIC CHOICE TO THE ORDER COMMENTS
Friday Pattern Co - The Sagebrush Top is an elegant and easy-to-sew blouse that is a joy to make and wear. The Sagebrush is designed for woven fabrics and looks great in breezy fabrics like cotton voile, as well as more structured fabrics like a crisp linen. The simple design of the top lends itself well to customization. Loose without being baggy, the type of breezy fit you’ll want to wear all summer. Generous puff sleeves and gathers across the front make it comfortable to move in. The tie at the back neckline makes it simple and cute! The Sagebrush looks great tucked into something high waisted. This top was drafted using sample measurements for a B cup and a height of 5’6”.
The model in the blue top is wearing size 4X with no modifications. She is 6' (183cm) tall. The model in the orange gingham is wearing a size small with no modifications. She is 5'6" tall (168cm) tall.
- XS-M // 45” wide fabric // 2.1 yards (1.9 metres)
- XS-M // 54 - 60” wide fabric // 1.6 yards (1.5 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide fabric // 2.4 yards (2.2 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
- 1X-4X // 45” wide fabric // 2.7 yards (2.5 metres)
- 1X-4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 2.3 yards (2.1 metres)
- 5X-7X // 45" wide fabric // 2.9 yards (2.6 metres)
- 5X-7X // 54-60" wide fabric // 2.5 yards (2.3 metres)