The City Trousers
The perfect fit trousers – at last!
A slim shaped trouser – between skinny/cigarette shape - with easy to insert side pockets and an optional side slit at the hem.
A narrow waistband with an invisible zip at the back makes the front of these trousers very flattering.
This pattern works well in most light weight to medium weight fabrics. For a Spring/Summer dress use a thin cotton and for Autumn/Winter a medium weight fabric is ideal.
You could use a slight stretch fabric on these trousers.
View A - Fabric, thread, hand needle, 10cm narrow satin ribbon, button (1-2cm)
View B - Fabric, thread, 20cm/8" invisible zipper (ensure your sewing machine has a zipper foot)
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project.