Make a splash by sewing your own swimsuit or bikini with this pattern created in collaboration with designer Evie la Lùve. With multiple versions to choose from, you can either keep it simple or add pretty details while building your swimwear sewing skills.
- One piece swimsuit with choice of high or low back
- Bikini with choice of high or low waist bottoms
- Scoop neckline finished with narrow binding and straps
- Optional neckline ruffle and leg ruffles
- Mid-cut leg
- Fully lined, with optional shelf bra and cups
SKILL LEVEL - Improver
SIZE RANGE - UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Main fabric: Four-way stretch knit swimwear fabric with at least 50% stretch in both directions. Look for a mix of nylon or polyester with elastane (AKA Lycra/Spandex).
Lining: Swimwear lining, stretch mesh or more of your main fabric, with at least 50% stretch in both directions.